A guest wrote: "We so loved your beautiful home, it feels so warm and inviting. We couldn't have chosen a lovelier B&B in a more charming village, so close from Beaune "
Discover the heart of a medieval city, in a former XVIII Century tannery, fully restored in the respect of tradition by using original materials,
- 3 large bedrooms
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- A wellbeing massage area
- An art gallery
- free WIFI access
- A Pool table in the courtyard barn (not heated)
(Traditional local tiles)
Spacious for 3 persons (2 beds)
Private shower-room and toilets
KITCHEN & SHARED AMENITIES
- A fully equipped kitchen.
- A rustic dining room for guests.
- A patio (former drying area of the Tanneries in the 18th century) where we enjoy taking breakfast in summer.
- An enclosed courtyard, ideal for the youngest to play outside.
A guest wrote: "One more item of importance… The communal Kitchen at Jill's is well-stocked and sure saved us a lot of money. She has a Fridge, Microwave, Coffee pot, etc. For those travelling on a budget… this is the perfect "FIND". Thank you Jill and Pascal"
Deb (United States)
(Euros - 2020)
Prices given per night
|Duration of stay||1 night||
|over 3 nights
*Price for two persons using only one double bed. Add, 5 euros for using two beds.
Access to the rooms is via a staircase of 25 steps.
Dogs are welcome (5€)
|Duration of stay||1 night||2 night||over 3 nights|